Aug 23, 2013

Shopping: Protest gift voucher



Hi, my name is Lucky. Lucky Bastard.

Well, not literally of course. But you could say that I'm one lucky girl since I won a €50,- gift voucher which I can spend in the Protest Online Shop! (Thank you Nadja)! I am a huge fan of Protest. One of their board shorts already found its way into my closet last year, and now I can choose another Protest item from their webshop. One problem though: I can't choose!


Since I am a snowboarder, I immediately jumped to "Ladies Boardwear" in the sale section... and there it was: the most perfect snowboard jacket. I had ever laid eyes on (the left one in the picture up here). The yellow and blue match perfectly with my all of my snowboard pants, and it's funky, fresh and feminine at the same time.

I. Am. In. Love.

Unfortunately it's over €50,-. It took all the willing power not to order this beauty. I already have a jacket (an oldie, but it's still in ok shape) and since I decided to go on a snowboarding holiday next January (travel addict you say?), I need to bring the "money saving activities" to the next level. I know it's only €25,- extra, but I made the choice not to spend it on the jacket and put it in my piggy bank instead. Sigh...

But what did I choose?  

It was a tough decision. So much amazing stuff! I went through the whole shop (except bikinis, dresses and pants, since I wasn't gonna go for one of those anyway) and I put everything I liked in the shopping basket. Then I asked the bf for his opinion, and finally I ordered these two pieces:


The Affairs hoody (very comfy!) and the Abudo T-shirt.

Yes, I'm one happy camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment